FLÒKI’S RUNES (2 routines included)
The manufacture of the elements for this routine is totally handmade, made by Miguel Pizarro, the routines are based on forcing classics and led to a very mystical element such as stone runes.
The 2 routines presentation has been developed by Rafa Lans for his extensive knowledge of Icelandic folklore.
The routine “Flòki’s Crow”, is based on a classic extracted from a French magazine of illusionism of the early twentieth century, but the author for the moment is unknown to us, the author of this new version is the Spanish magician Pepeguiver, who provides his version with runes and the result is spectacular
- 1 Handmade leather bag
- 10 Recorded Runes (includes prediction rune)
- 1 Double sided rune (gimmick)
- 1 Leather necklace (gimmick)
- 1 White stone
- 1 White stone (gimmick)
- 2 Scrolls with the suggested presentation (Spanish or Italian or English)
- 10 Cards with the real meaning of the runes contained in the set (Spanish or Italian or English)
- 1 Instructions (Spanish or Italian or English)